Top 10 Reasons to Invest in a MassagerFriday, July 27, 2012 6:00 AM
Let’s get one thing out of the way - there’s no job more challenging than being a mother (we know, we know…we don’t need to tell you!), and if we’d have it our way we’d get daily massages. Alas we can’t even convince the hubbies to ease our tension on a weekly basis (OK so they don’t exactly have it easy as pie either when it comes to stress levels…). The solution? Wahl’s The Deep Tissue Percussion Therapeutic Massager.
Yesterday we told you about the brand’s fabulous shaver - a great find for him - but now we wanted to share a great find for both you and the hubby! Here are 10 reasons why you should invest in this marvelous contraption ASAP.
1. It’s cheaper than going to a spa.
2. It’s more time effective than going to a spa.
3. It quickly relieves pain and fatigue.
4. It boasts variable speeds.
5. It allows for light to intense massages.
6. It comes with four unique attachments to customize your massage.
7. The unit is corded for maximum power.
8. The Accupoint Attachment targets deep into tissue, making it great for pinpointing concentrated areas.
9. The soft, finger-like nodes replicate a human touch massage.
10. Both you and the hubby can benefit from the relaxing effect of this nifty tool!
Dish with us: What’s your take on at-home versus in-spa massages?