7 Tips to Look Slimmer This SummerWednesday, July 11, 2012 6:00 AM
We get the dish on looking slim
Liz Lange and Jane Wagman of Shopafrolic.com, gave us seven fashion tips to look slimmer this summer (nothing ever wrong with that…). Check them out below!
1. The color blocking trend can make you look super slim when you put dark colors on bottom - light on top.
2. Vertical stripes are always slimming, so try it with a stripped dress or top.
3. The popular Mad Men inspired 1950’s fit and flare dress nips in your waist and hides your thighs.
4. A long but lean cardigan or tunic hides everything, but doesn’t add volume.
5. When in doubt, cinch your waist line with a belt. Definition at the waist is always slimming.
6. If you’re heavier around the mid-section, pair a fun blousy top with white jeans.
7. Invest in a great pair of wedges, which will add height and make your legs appear longer. Longer shorts with nude wedge heels, gives you the illusion of having longer legs, which is so slimming.
Dish with us: Do you have any quick slim secrets?